JobLinks Employment Centre
Services for Clients
JobLinks provides employment services for individuals with any type of disability and/or medical barrier. These services are individualized to meet each person’s employment goals.
Barriers/disabilities can include mental health, developmental disability, medical, physical disabilities, and others.
Services for Business
- Free job postings at JobLinks
- Pre-screening of potential employees
- Learning about your business needs and matching individuals with the skills to meet those needs
- Information on job accommodations and available on-the-job funding
- Job carving - creating a position to free up staff from repetitive low revenue duties, to enhance their productivity
- Long term follow up