Vision, Mission, Purpose, Beliefs
Making a Difference
To support people with disabilities in their community.
To provide supports to adults with disabilities to access opportunities, facilitate individual growth and promote inclusion.
- We believe that everyone has a valued role in society.
- We believe that staff are a valuable resource.
- We believe that everyone has the right to make choices.
- We believe that focusing on abilities and opportunities promotes individual growth.
- We believe in continual improvement to provide quality services.
- We believe that support networks are important to the success of each person.
- We believe that we are an integral part of the community.
Donations are gratefully accepted and enhance the services and programs delivered by the Rehabilitation Society of Southwestern Alberta.
Tax receipts are available.